maandag 21 september 2015

Patterns: Mad Bull and pottery (with tea bag)

Another busy week. I was busy with the administration of an organisation for swimming lessons for children of parents who cannot afford a lot of money for swimming lessons. Dutch children and children of immigrants. There is a lot of water in The Netherlands and every year there are more children who drown. There was a time every child learned to swim and went with the school to swimming lessons for free, but now it is the responsibility of the parents and swimming lessons are not cheap. One of the jobs I had to do is selling tickets for a lottery. I never thought I would do that!!

Drukke week. Ik zit sinds kort in het bestuur van een zwemclub die zwemlessen organiseert voor kinderen van ouders die niet veel geld voor zwemlessen kunnen betalen. Autochtone én allochtone kinderen uit Amsterdam en omgeving  De administratie is wat achter en het is een hoop werk. Ik wist niet dat er dit soort verenigingen bestonden in Nederland. Zo moet ik er nu ook aan geloven en loten verkopen voor de nationale clubloterij. Nooit gedacht dat ik dat zou doen!!

Mad family: Bull pattern



These two bulls where so friendly to pose for me.
I hope they like the result.
I finished the bull pattern of my Mad Cow family. I learned that it is so important to test a pattern before publishing. Sewing a green mad bull, I find out that my pattern was impossible to sew!! So I changed the pattern I treid to sew a Mad Bull again and it is OK now. The pattern is ready to download for your own non commercial use only. You find the mad cow at piecemealquilts.com and my mad calf pattern here.

Ik heb het patroon van de stier van mijn Gekke Koeien familie deze week afgemaakt. I heb daarbj ontdekt hoe belangrijk het is een patroon te testen, omdat ik met mijn patroon de stier niet kon naaien. Met het aangepaste patroon lukte het wel! Het patroon is daarom nu te downloaden voor eigen, niet commercieel gebruik.
Je vindt de gekke koe bij piecemealquilts.com en het gekke kalf hier.
 
Mad Bull:  Pattern part 1:  12 inch             10 inch             8 inch
                Pattern part 2

       
Mad calf pattern part 1           
 2 colors 6 inch                                    3 colors 6 inch 
2 colors 8 inch                                     3 colors 8 inch 
                                               

Pattern  mad cow 10,5 inch

Cup and mug

I do not like to drink tea, So I do not why I made this pattern of a mug with a teabag?! But it is a easy fun pattern to sew. So is the the pattern of this coffee cup, easy with a pattern of one section.

Ik drink niet graag thee, dus ik snap niet waarom ik dit patroon van een beker met een theezakje heb gemaakt. Het is wel leuk en eenvoudig om te naaien. Dat geldt ook voor het patroon van het koffiekopje. Het patroon bestaat uit 1 deel.


\
Pattern 5 inch: part 1 and part 2
An easy one section pattern: 4 inch:     5 inch\    pattern part2

Boothie
This boothie I sewed weeks ago, but I finished the pattern this week.

Dit laarsje naaide ik enkele weken geleden maar het patroon is nu klaar.



Have fun using my patterns, but it is only for non commercial and private use only. 

So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam, ik hoor graag van iedereen en stel je commentaar zeer op prijs.

Love from Amsterdam and keep quilting and sewing

Maartje        maartjequilt@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten